Acrylic Based Microfibre Reinforced MembranesOur product range includes a wide range of acrylic based microfibre reinforced membranes.
Acrylic Based Microfibre Reinforced Membranes
Approx. Price: Rs 25 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Roll Size||1.0 x 10 m|
We are the leading entity in the industry, highly engaged in offering the best quality range of Acrylic Based Microfibre Reinforced Membranes
.Acrylic Based Coating Characteristics:
- Cross-linking polymer gives excellent weather resistance and enhances service life
- High solar reflectance index (SRI) indicates high degree of cooling effect
- High resistance to chloride penetration, hence highly suitable for saline environment
- Algae and fungi resistant
- Highly Flexible
- Water vapor permeable
- Simple and fast application even at detailing
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brickwork, corrugated asbestos, asbestos cement sheet and metal decks
- Ultra violet rays and weather resistant
- Water based hence eco-friendly
- Suitable for all types of
- Roof slabs flat and sloped
- RCC/ asbestos/ lime terraced roofs, etc. after suitable surface preparation and repairs
- Suitable for repairing existing bituminous membrane
- Can be used as exterior coating for PVC water tanks exposed to direct sunlight on roofs
- To keep the inside water temperature relatively cooler
- Extended walls, balconies, etc.
Acrylic Based Microfiber Membranes is a flexible, liquid applied, single component, ultraviolet rays and weather resistant, acrylic waterproofing membrane for all types of exposed roof slabs new and old, terraces sloped and flat, etc. Sika® CoolCoat contains Cross-linking polymers, Special Glass Microfibers, pigments and the advanced antifungal additive that provides long lasting tough waterproofing membrane. The low thermal conductivity of the membrane serves as insulation medium to resist heat transfer. The long lasting glossy white colors reflect solar radiation that helps heat to back into the atmosphere which keeps the interior of a building cooler. This coating combines the benefits of waterproofing as well as heat reduction in a single product. Thus ensuring value for money for customers. The waterproofing system can be further reinforced using Sika® Fab 1 glass fiber mesh.