|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade|
|Packaging Size||4 kg|
Being a well-established organization, we are engaged in providing a distinguished range of Sulphur Containing Liquid Polymers
- Easy to use
- Good UV resistance & weather ability.
- Excellent adhesion with many materials.
- Good chemical resistance alkalies & dilute acids, petrol, diesel or jet fuel and many solvents and vegetable oils.
- Permanently elastic.
Pour Grade- It is used in horizontal joints in many types of buildings and civil engineering constructions such as:
- Expansion joints in floors
- PQC joints, Precast concrete elements
- Bridge deck joints
- Vacuum dewatered floor joints / groove sealing, crack repairing.
- Horizontal trafficable Joints, airport runways, car park, roads, and culverts.
- Wherever a permanently flexible horizontal seal is required.
Gun Grade - It is used in both vertical and horizontal expansion joints in many types of buildings and civil engineering constructions such as:
- Retaining walls
- Underpasses and tunnels
- Precast concrete elements
- High and low rise buildings
- Wherever a permanently flexible seal is required